1. We affirm and promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person,
2. We affirm and promote justice, equity, and compassion in all human relations.
3. Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth.
4. A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
5. The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
6. The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all.
7. Respect for the independent web of all existence of which
we are a part.
To view or hear"The Seven Principles"
This is only meant as a sample, not to be used for performance. To get copies, please email me at:
To VIEW the score, click here.
To HEAR an excerpt click here.